We live in a perverted reality under an ex-reality star whose goal is to turn America into his own Magic Kingdom.
The majority of Americans are reluctant subjects trying hard to hold onto their values, like defending truth and the promises in the Constitution that guarantee we're all equal and have certain rights.
Trump is having the adventure of his life being a cult-like figure with the alt-right. The country has been his personal amusement park for the last two-and-a-half years.
Thus far, his not-so-excellent adventures have resulted in:
1) A humanitarian crisis on the southern border.
2) Increased isolation from America's traditional allies.
3) Befriending every dictator/king/strongman on the planet.
4) A race war where minorities are increasingly marginalized.
5) Holding Congress hostage with his abuse of power.
6) Defying all traditions and ethics with impunity.
7) Defiantly telling lies every day of his presidency.
8) An all out assault against journalists and news sites by discrediting them with claims of "fake news."
9) Selling an alternate reality by spinning the truth relentlessly.
10) The demise of the Republican Party.
That's just the top ten consequences of Trump's corruption and disruption of our whole society and system of government.
Short of impeachment (which seems unlikely right now), we're playthings in DonnyLand until next November.
Time for me to walk on down the road...