Good Day World!
Ready to go on a whirlwind tour of last week?
* Under the category of humor, Trump get's annual physical.
* Renewing his attack against the judicial system, Trump went after a judge who renewed the asylum ban order.
* The world's richest man, Jeff Bezos, claimed American Media Inc. attempted to "extort and blackmail" him. Read this blockbuster article by Bezos.
* Acting AG Whitaker had a rather contentious meeting with the House Judiciary Committee. This hearing launched the first official investigation into the corrupt Trump regime. Look for numerous others in the days, weeks, and months ahead.
* Trump refused to meet a legal mandate Friday to tell Congress whether the White House thinks Saudi Arabia's crown prince is personally responsible for the murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
* The Supreme Court put a Louisiana abortion law on hold.
Chief Justice John Roberts joined with Justices Elena Kagan, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer and Sonia Sotomayor to grant an emergency stay while the case proceeds.
* In the another case of follow the illegal money (when talking about Trump and his minions)...his campaign spent nearly $100,000 of donor money to pay legal bills to the firm representing Jared Kushner, the latest campaign finance records show.
* You didn't think I forgot about that inspiring State of the Union address where Trump managed to further divide the country, did you?
* A record 1.7 tons of meth was discovered hidden in loud speakers bound for Australia.
* Virginia Democrats are in hot water. Here's why.