There's a big week coming up for the children of the Trump Crime Family who have to testify under oath next week in the family's fraud trial in New York.
This will be prime time entertainment as we listen to Don Jr., Eric, and Ivanka try to weasel out of telling the truth.
Don Jr. and Eric are defendants in the fraud case. Ivanka was a defendant, but an appeals court dismissed the case against her this summer. But she is still expected to testify next week after an unsuccessful effort Friday to avoid doing so.
All three of the miscreates have to face a judge starting Wednesday.
The former president is set to testify on Nov. 6.
The Trump Crime Family has been convicted of fraudulently inflating the value of its assets to obtain favorable treatment from banks and insurance companies. The case is currently in the penalty phase to determine the extent of their penalties.
* I'll be watching to see if Don Junior's eyes are mere slits perched above his runny nose.
* It ought to be amusing watching Daddy Trump throw his son Eric under the bus by placing blame on him as he acted in his stead while he was the president.
* Watching Ivanka squirm in the hot seat will be fun as she tries to protect herself while testifying against Daddy.
* Guaranteed big ratings for the channels that show the trial.
* Viewers may get treated to watching Trump (in videos after the fact) lose his shit in court during the testimonies. The judge, Arthur Engoron, has already punished him for violating gag orders (2) and fined him a total of $15,000.
* I'm going to start a betting line on the odds that Trump gets his plump butt thrown in jail after pushing a judge too hard.
As it stands, is it just a coincidence that Republicans are said to be divided into different families with Trump as the head of the gang? Can you say MAGA Mafia?