Good Day World!
Before I even start, let’s get
one thing straight; the following is satire. For those of you with no sense of
humor that means I’m just joking…with an edge to my message.
2016: THE YEAR OF THE GUN
What a difference a year makes.
Up until last year, only 89 out of 100 Americans had
guns. The NRA’s latest victory - arming the remaining 11% who didn’t have guns –
signals a new time of peace and posterity.
BUSINESS IS UP
* One of the hottest selling products of the new year
is a framed photo of Wayne LaPierre wearing a Remington (they branched out to a
clothing line) thong while sipping a beer on Prado Beach.
* Interior designers report that the new
“in-look” is “Assault Rifle and Ammo Montage” wallpaper. They
praise the versatility of the design, suggesting it looks good throughout the
* Hood ornaments are back! The hands-down leader is a
silver Assault Rifle mounted on a NRA logo. They are popping up on all makes,
not just pickup trucks.
POPULAR REALITY SHOWS
* For pure action “Count to 10 – Then Run!”
is hard to beat. Premise: Contestants randomly select a person and give
them 10 seconds to run for their lives before hunting them down with fully
automatic assault rifles.
* Viewers are warned not to copy the contestants (who
are crazy) in “Hot Grenade,” a lethal version of the children’s game
of “Hot Potatoes.”
* For heart-stopping drama, “The Mankill
Family,” has no equal. Literally. More heart shot kills are made than any
other reality shows on TV. You don’t want to live in their
* Marriages at Gun Ranges. Instead of dancing after
the oath-giving ceremony, guests will fire at targets of Liberals with
* All time high for accidental gun shot
wounds/deaths in every hospital of the country.
* Ted Nugent appointed Secretary of Defense in
November after Donald Trump becomes president!
Time for me to walk on down the