Good Day World!
My friend, Carl, shared this information with me and I’m passing it on to you today. I believe in supporting our veterans and their families and this is a great program. I want to personally thank this organization for what they do for my fellow veterans and their families:
Veteran Tickets Foundation AKA Vet Tix (CFC# 44909) is a nationally recognized 501c3 Veterans Support Organization whose mission is to "give something to those who gave."
Vet Tix teams up with major sports teams, leagues, promoters, organizations, companies, venues and everyday event ticket holders to provide free (and discounted) tickets to the more than 26 million active Military, Veterans and their families.
WHAT THEY DO – They support our Active Duty Military, Veterans and their Families with entertainment, lasting memories and reintegration opportunities by providing FREE event tickets to sporting events, concerts and family activities.
- Vet Tix is proud to have already given out 785,438 event tickets across all 50 States, plus Washington, DC, to all currently serving Military, Veterans and their families.
WHY THEY DO THIS – When our Active Military and Veterans go to an event for FREE we want them to feel a collective “Thank You” from all of us to all of them. See our “Saying Thanks” page to read what these tickets mean to our Troops past & present. http://www.vettix.org/feedback.php
WHO IS ELIGIBLE AND HOW TO GET VERIFIED - Vet Tix believes that every person who honorably served our great country should be thanked for their service. Visit the sign up link below for full details
- Currently Serving Military, Honorably Discharged Veterans, PNOC of KIA
- Use this link to sign up http://www.vettix.org/ref/167415
- Am I only allowed to request 1 (one) ticket?
- Answer: NO, tickets will always be FREE…All you pay for is the cost of delivery for your tickets.
- Answer: Yes, just give your spouse your account information and you are set. When setting up your account, you can also add other email addresses for event notification.
(This information brought to you by Joe Pasternack - QuiNhon Vietnam -Sept 65 - August 66)
Time for me to walk on down the road…