My name is Dave Stancliff. Walk down the road of life with me each day. Share a cup of coffee and see what I have to say. I'm a veteran; an independent thinker; and a retired newspaper editor, columnist, and publisher. All views expressed are mine, unless I note otherwise. I often use satire and parody to get my message across. Read on!
Friday, December 8, 2017
The Great Race To The Bottom Of The Pile
Good Day World!
I'm not sure when the Race To The Bottom Olympics began.
Some lifestyle experts say it was when Trump was elected president.
All I know is that there are daily contestants from all walks of American life, beginning with our Liar-In-Chief.
Motto: How Low Can You Go? Make America Great Again
Let's get the ball rolling...
1. The current longest member of the House, John Conyers, retired yesterday under a cloud of sexual harassment claims stretching back for years.
2. Trump and the spineless jellyfish in Congress are endorsing a child molester for a senate seat in Alabama.
3. A judge is looking at charges against Trump by former Apprentice contestant, Zervo Summers. If he allows the case to proceed things will get hotter for Donny the Groper than they already are.
4. Senior Trump transition team member, K. T. McFarland is accused of being deceptive over the summer about her knowledge of discussions between Michael T. Flynn, the former national security adviser, and a former Russian ambassador.
5. Danny Masterson from Netflix's The Ranch, was fired for sexual harassment.
6. Dustin Hoffman issues statement that he "...felt terrible for anything he might have done to make women uncomfortable," in reference to sexual harassment charges brought by John Oliver. 7. Democratic Senator Al Franken resigned under a cloud of sexual harassment yesterday.
8. Singer, Melanie Martinez, has been accused of sexually assaulting a former friend who says she repeatedly turned down her advances. 8. Republican Rep. Trent Franks of Arizona is resigning next month after revealing that he discussed surrogacy with two female staffers.
That's all for today folks. I don't want to burn you out. The Race to the Bottom Olympics is going to be going on for a long time.