My name is Dave Stancliff. Walk down the road of life with me each day. Share a cup of coffee and see what I have to say. I'm a veteran; an independent thinker; and a retired newspaper editor, columnist, and publisher. All views expressed are mine, unless I note otherwise. I often use satire and parody to get my message across. Read on!
Thursday, October 26, 2017
Is Trey Gowdy Going To Pursue The Deadly Niger Mission Like He Did With Benghazi?
Good Day World! Got a question for Trump surrogate, Trey Gowdy; "I know how much fun you had in pursuing the Benghazi attack for several years. Are you going to be as committed in finding out why four servicemen were killed in a deadly ambush in Niger?"
Now, a question for the reader:
"What do you think the odds are that the Trump Administration will tell the whole story?"
Here's what we know so far:
* On October 4th, there was a deadly ambush of a Special Force team in Africa.
* Four American's were killed.
* The Pentagon deployed elite commandos in response to the deadly ambush, fearing that one soldier who was missing at the time was alive and might fall into enemy hands.
* The remains of the missing soldier, Army Sgt. La David T. Johnson, were recovered two days after the ambush by local Nigeriens, who turned it over to Nigerien authorities working with U.S. troops.
* Myeshia Johnson, Sgt. La David T. Johnson's wife, tried to view the body before the burial, but the casualty officer advised against it.
It isn't much.
* What really happened to Johnson?
* How did he get separated from his comrades?
* What kind of condition was his body in when it was recovered?
The Trump Administration is fumbling around with excuses for the mission, and why we're even there in the first place.