After Trump leaves the White House (which will need immediate sanitizing) Americans should come up with new rules for future presidents.
No one (outside of Trump's cult followers) wants to watch the office of the president descend to the depraved depths it did under the Trump regime again.
To ensure this doesn't happen, I propose the following 9 new rules (in addition to whatever other requirements there are) in order to become the President of the United States.
1) The candidate CAN NOT have past or present mafia connections.
2) The candidate MUST have an excellent understanding of the Constitution, and American history.
3) The candidate CAN NOT have a Twitter account!
4) The candidate MUST have a moral compass, and not be a renown liar.
5) The candidate MUST show at least 10 years of personal taxes to the public.
6) The candidate CAN NOT ask a foreign power to help them get elected.
7) The candidate MUST believe in science, not conspiracy theories, by acknowledging there's a global warming crisis and America must do everything possible to stop it from getting worse.
8) The candidate MUST strengthen ties with all of our allies, and always keep America united against dictators, and rogue governments.
9) The candidate MUST respect the power of Congress and the Senate, and not defy/attack the balance of power our founder's built into our government.
Time for me to walk on down the road...