"I don't have enough coffee or middle fingers for today." -Anonymous
In recognition of the chaos Trump is causing worldwide, I gave the infamous two-bird salute after my first cup of Joe this morning.
How is he doing on the foreign relations front? You tell me. Here's what we know thus far:
1) Trump is really screwing the pooch with China. His threat of increased tariffs against China starting tomorrow is assuring there will be no new trade deal. American's are going to have to brace themselves for rising costs in goods thanks to Trump's stupidity.
2) Look at what's happening in Venezuela. The Trump regime is trying to overthrow the current leader in favor of someone who will favor the U.S. The chance of military intervention looms with American soldiers waiting on Colombia's border for their orders.
3) Trump conspires with Putin again during a recent phone call. First he claimed Putin wasn't interested in gaining control of the Venezuela's government (are you fucking kidding me?), and then he laughed about "the Russian hoax" with Russia's leader, conveniently forgetting to warn Putin from interfering in our elections again.
4) Then there's Iran. Since Trump's first day in office he went after them by violating the treaty agreed upon by the rest of the world. Now, after claiming nebulous threats, an American aircraft group and our biggest bombers are gathering around the Persian gulf.
5) It's Rocket Man time again in North Korea, as the regime rejects Trump, and his puppet Pompeo, after a rendezvous with Putin.
6) On top of the aforementioned chaos, Trump complained yesterday that Bolton's hawkish stance in Venezuela isn't working. I'm sure this had something to do with Trump and Putin last phone conversation.
It's apparent Trump's shock and bullshit approach to diplomacy is a doomed policy.
Remember, I'm just talking about Trump's foreign policies, not the Constitutional crisis he's caused here at home by pitting the executive branch against Congress.
Time for me to walk on down the road...