Records are being shattered in this presidential election, so I think it's only right to have a list of "Firsts."
For starters, Americans will look back at the Trump and Clinton Show and wonder how both political parties managed to nominate the two worst presidential candidates possible.
LIST OF FIRSTS
(The Good, but mostly Bad and Ugly)
1. Both candidates have smashed records for distain.
2. Both candidates are world class liars.
3. Both candidates (Emails and Trump U) are being investigated for possible crimes.
4. Both candidates are doing synchronized flip-flops instead of just one candidate (as is usually the case).
5. The majority of Americans don't trust either candidate.
6. For the first time in history Americans will have a chance to elect a woman president.
7. The 2016 election is the first presidential contest in 50 years without the full protections of the Voter Rights Act and the country is witnessing the greatest rollback of voting rights since the act was passed five decades ago.
8. Julian Assange triggered the first WikiLeaks election.
9. The first evidence surfaced of foreign money pouring into U.S. Elections after Citizens United.
10. How new citizens and first time voters feel about the 2016 Election.
Time for me to walk on down the road...