Good Day World!
Trump ran on a lot of hateful agendas in 2016. The overall effect since he's been in office has been a boon to racists.
It's no longer safe to be black in America since the racist toads who have been hiding under rocks were liberated by the Racist-In-Charge.
Here's a sampling of 10 articles of what it's like to be Black in America today:
1. A Black Man Tried To Return an Item To Hobby Lobby. Then the White Manager Picked up the Phone
2. A Black Dad Just Took His Baby For a Stroll in the Park. Then a White Woman Freaked Out
3. Black Men Arrested at Starbucks Tell Their Story
4. White Woman Calls Police on Black Family Barbecuing For "Trespassing"
5. White Woman calls Police on Black Women For Not Waving Back To Her
6. White Woman calls Police on Real Estate Investor
7. LA Fitness Manager Calls Cops On Black Man Who has An Active Membership and Bans Him from Gym
8. Restaurant Manager threatens To Call Cops On Black Couple After They Sit Down
9. Wal Mart Allegedly Calls Cops On Black Shoppers For Shopping Too Slow
10. Black Teen With White Parents Mistaken For Burglar, Assaulted By Cops In His Own Home
The above stories illustrate my point about being guilty because a person is black. I would also note that these stories were gleaned from publications over a one-month period, and only highlight a fraction of what's happening during that time period.
You'll notice I didn't say anything about young black men being killed in record numbers for the crime of being black.
It's just another hateful result of letting racism run rampant in this corrupt administration...a subject I'll address in a future blog post.
Time for me to walk on down the road...