Photo -Elderly woman fights off attacker by grabbing his balls and squeezing them!
Good Day World!
In some circles my age, 65, is considered elderly. I’m actually pretty spry for a an old guy.
Which leads me to today’s topic – don’t underestimate old people, they can surprise you.
How, you ask? (I’m glad you did)
* When a teen armed with two large knives threatened his young chess students, 75-year-old Army veteran James Vernon sprang into action. He kicked the guy’s ass!
* Ruth Lampe isn't letting her age slow her down. The 102-year-old volunteer got her high school diploma recently… after cooking a meal for a senior center.
* 93-year-old Louise Edlen had been waving to passing students for years. See how she teaches kids compassion.
* Unstoppable 100-year-old works 6 days a week. This woman is amazing!
* Would be robber fended off by 95-year-old WW II veteran who used his cane.
Time for me to walk on down the road…