Good Day World!
Inspired by my favorite movie of all time, Forest Gump, and my favorite sport basketball, I have some reflections on life to share with you today:
1) "Life is like a basketball game without referees."
2) "The secret to being happy is making all of your three-point shots against a tough opponent."
3) "A driving layup is a poem without words."
4) "Life is not measured by how many dribbles you take, but by how many shots you make."
5) "Walk up to the free throw line with hope in your heart."
6) "Big shots get big results, no shots get no results, or somebody else's results."
7) "Take the first step in faith in your team mates by passing them the ball."
8) "Losing a game is not fatal. There's a long season ahead."
9) "A great basketball player sees the invisible, and achieves the impossible."
10) "Always be aware of the shot clock and what quarter you're in."
Time for me to walk on down the road...