Good Day World!
It started with a 15-year old prankster.
Brady Olson filed to run for the President of the United States with the FEC on July 26 as Deez Nuts.
The rest is viral history.
Deez Nuts – running as a Republican - polled at 9 percent in North Carolina against Trump and Clinton setting off a firestorm of imitators.
Some people don’t think fake candidates running for president are very funny.
But these wags — including a bunch whose names crudely refer to body parts or sex acts — are also potential headaches for federal regulators, who already struggle with limited resources and massive paperwork backlogs.
What follows are actual Statement of Candidacy filings from presidential pretenders I’m (almost) certain are giving America the business.
1. Dat Ass (Independent-New York)
2. Sidneys Voluptuous Buttocks (Independent-New York)
3. Sir TrippyCup aka Young Trippz aka The GOAT aka The Prophet aka Earl (Federalist-Wisconsin)
4. Underage Candidate (unaffiliated-California)
5. Buddy the Cat (Democrat-Arizona)
6. Captain Crunch (Independent-California)
7. Jeffrey Dahmer (Independence Party-Maryland)
8. Mary Jane (Libertarian-Tennessee)
9. Dank Ass Kaptain Kush (Independent-U.S. Virgin Islands)
10. H. Majesty Satan Lord of Underworld Prince of Darkness (Republican-Texas)
11. Ronald Reagan's Ghost (Independent-Minnesota)
12. Slim Sack Shady (American Party-California)
13. Jack Sparrow (Independent-Oregon)
Currently, there are about 850 registered candidates running for president this election. And counting…
Time for me to walk on down the road…