Good Day World!
I’ve always been fascinated with people’s last words. It probably comes from watching too many dramatic movies.
Whatever the reason, I think those final parting shots make a good read.
Marilyn Monroe allegedly said, “Say goodbye to Pat, say goodbye to Jack and say goodbye to yourself, because you're a nice guy” to actor Peter Lawford, president John F. Kennedy’s brother-in-law, over the telephone the night she died.
One of the most mysterious last words I’ve ever read came from Boris Karloff, best known for his portrayal of Frankenstein’s monster.
He simply said, “Walter Pidgeon.” Everyone was puzzled. Why would the last words from his lips be the name of a Canadian actor? Now that’s strange.
The following list of links will give you a plethora of famous last words. Enjoy!
• Famous Last Words: Criminals
• Famous Last Words: Fictional Characters, Books and Plays
• Famous Last Words: Ironic Comments
• Famous Last Words: Movie Characters
• Famous Last Words: Musicians
• Famous Last Words: Religious Figures
• Famous Last Words: U.S. Presidents
• Famous Last Words: Writers/Authors
Time for me to walk on down the road…