* Hotel sheets must be exactly 99 inches long and 81 inches wide.Full text of the law.
* A person must get a referral from a licensed physician if he or she wishes to see a hypnotist unless the desired procedure is to quit smoking or lose weight.Full text of the law.
* Liquor stores may not sell milk. Full text of the law.
* One man may not back into a parking spot becasue it prevents police officers from seeing the license plate. Full text of the law.
* Men are prohibited from standing in a bar. Full text of the law.
CITY LAWS in INDIANA-------------
Beech Grove - It is forbidden to eat watermelon in the park.
Elkhart - It is illegal for barbers to threaten to cut off kid’s ears. (Makes you wonder if they had a problem)
Fort Wayne - You may not sell or play on a radio broadcast, the record “It`s In the Book”.
Gary - Within four hours of eating garlic, a person may not enter a movie house, theater, or ride a public streetcar
Indianapolis - Hopefully, residents of the city have spedometers on their horses, for they can not ride them in excess of ten miles per hour.
* One may only throw a stone at a bird in self-defense. Full text of the law.
* No person may collect rags on Sunday. Full text of the law.
Warsaw - No one may throw an old computer across the street at their neighbor.
That’s all for the now folks…you all come back again now you hear?